Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What I've been doing for the past 6 weeks


Coming to a blog no one reads as soon as it ships to my apartment.


Hey I'm super excited and exhausted and relieved to announce that I self published a book through a company called Artifact Uprising. And I'm making a big obnoxious deal about it because it means I finished my last project for my last art class and I'm graduating in a matter of weeks. Yikes. 

So I had this idea to kind of refresh a story we've all heard about a million times, and even though I am my worst critic (seriously I can't even stand to look at my art sometimes) I really enjoyed putting a new twist on an old fairytale that seriously scared the crap out of me as a child. 

So in the days to come, I'll be showcasing some of the spreads I created for this project here on my blog. I hope you love it as much as I enjoyed making it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment